I have not blogged for ages! Wow. Well, moving on from the guilt, I just finished and mailed off this blankie to my cousin in Michigan. I made this 'ever so easy' baby blanket with mitered corners. Well, let me tell you friends, this 'ever so easy' blanket, turned out to be 'ever so difficult' and I went through 3 different fabrics, many tears and Mark even told the girls to stop asking me how the blanket is coming along...it was just too much to bear. :) Well, needless to say, my lovely friend Julie who is co-member of our lovely sewing circle, walked me through it and we figured out what I was doing wrong...and boy was I doing it wrong. Anyway-it's finished and I just dropped it off in the mail. I hope baby will like it. :) I made a matching burp cloth and taggie toy to go with it.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment